Personally, I love a good tan. It makes you look healthier and slimmer. However, I’m not a fan of tanning beds or laying out in the sun since it’s so harmful to your skin and your health. A great alternative to achieving a nice tan is using self-tanning products. I recently tried Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Medium and it’s a great product. Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is available in three shades, Medium, Dark, and Ultra Dark. As with all products it has pros and cons.
- Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse has a nice scent. Oftentimes self-tanning products have an unpleasant smell but this one is nice.
- It provides a natural-looking tan. Some self-tanning products give you an orange look, but this one provides a natural looking olive color because it contains DHA and Erythrulose.
- It’s long lasting. I applied this on Saturday and it has lasted five days so far. Supposedly it will last up to 10 days if you keep your skin moisturized.
- It dries fairly quickly after application.
- It’s Organic and contains natural ingredients. It’s also free of parabens and alcohol.
- It contains an instant bronzer that gives an instant color boost and acts as a fool proof color guide to show where the product has been applied.
- It doesn’t come with a mitt. (**However, use the code beautybycassie and receive a free mitt with your purchase)
- You have to move pretty quickly when applying the product because it dries fairly fast and can leave streaks if you’re not careful.
- It can feel a bit tacky after application but it goes away within a few minutes.
- You have to avoid water or perspiration for six hours after application so the tan can develop.
- To maintain the tan you have to avoid swimming pools.
As you can see Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse gave me a natural looking bronzed look.
Overall, I do enjoy this product. It’s not my favorite self-tanner just because you have to work quickly during application and I’ve gotten better results with Tarte’s Brazilliance™ skin rejuvenating maracuja face and body self tanner but it does a nice job nonetheless.