As many of you may know the Sephora 20% off VIB sale is going on now. I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few new things as well as some long-time favorite products. Sephora rarely has sales so this is a great time to stock up on products and/or try new products. I filmed a haul video talking about each item. In the video I also talk about some Elizabeth Arden products I’ve received lately–I’ll post pictures/swatches below.
Products purchased from Sephora:
Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencils- $25 for set of four.
Sephora Favorites Draw the Line- $30
Peter Thomas Roth Skinstant Mask Magic- $45
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel- $22
Sephora The Beauty of Giving Back Face Palette- $15(on sale)
Elizabeth Arden products:
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Eye Gel-$40
- Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum- $60
- Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30-$50
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Lip Liner in Red Door Red-$21
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Ultra Violet, Pink Pink, and Rustic Red-$25
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss, Red Door Red, and Glamorous Gold-$18