Going to a party or out on the town and want to be the center of attention? Check out this makeup look I created combining a bright aqua blue glitter and a peachy gold duo chrome glitter. All of the products used are listed in the description box on the video.
Can’t think of anything to wear this Halloween? Don’t have a costume? Then think about doing a sugar skull makeup look. It’s easier than it looks and there’s no wrong way to do it. Be as creative as you want!
I used Violet Voss glitter in Parker and Piper, Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color in Jet, ABH Tamanna Palette, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fuchsia Fever, Iris by Myth Cosmetics, and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
Lenses: Eye Candy’s lenses in Neo Lucky Clover Green.
Flower halo: Mad for Halos.
Lashes: # 080 from Elegant Lashes.
Lipstick: Twilight from @justlovemonae on Instagram.
Brushes used: Luxie Beauty. **Use the code Cassie for 15% off your Luxie Beauty purchase.
Steps to achieve this look:
- I first applied a layer of BB cream all over my face. I used one from Tarte.
- Next, I sketched out the eye sockets with Anastasia Beverly Hills Crème Color in Jet and started to shade them in.
- After that, I applied Maybelline Color Tatttoo in Fuchsia Fever all over my eye area and blended it into the black.
- Next, I applied Iris over the color tattoo and blended Noir from the Tamanna Palette around the outer part of the eye sockets.
- Then, I lined my upper lash line with the Crème Color in Jet and lined my lower lash line with Noir. I also blended Noir into the crease of my eye.
- I then applied my lashes and applied Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara to my lower lashes.
- Next, I sketched out my nasal cavity with the Crème Color in Jet and filled it in.
- After that, I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to my face using a buffing brush and a small precise eye shadow brush for smaller areas like around my nose and between my eyebrows.
- Then I drew flower petals around my right eye and applied glitter to the center of each petal.
- After, I drew lines along my cheeks extending from the corners of my mouth to my ears blending Noir underneath the line and then adding a touch of Iris as well.
- Next, I shaded the center of my lips with the Crème Color in Jet and applied Twilight lipstick to the remaining part of my lips
- Then, I drew stitches with the Crème Color in Jet.
- Finally, I set the white parts of my face with a white highlighting powder–you can use translucent if that’s all you have.