Going to a party or out on the town and want to be the center of attention? Check out this makeup look I created combining a bright aqua blue glitter and a peachy gold duo chrome glitter. All of the products used are listed in the description box on the video.
So I’ve had this product for a few weeks and have just gotten around to trying it out. It’s a soft, pink cloth that claims to be able to remove 100% of makeup with just water. At first I was pretty skeptical but after trying it out, I’m happy to say that it actually works! I did a test where I applied a few layers of products to my face and heavy eye makeup and this cloth was able to remove everything without any problems.
It’s really easy to use, gentle on the skin, and makes makeup removal a breeze. All you do is drench the Makeup Eraser in warm water then start to rub off your makeup in circular motions. You can then flip the Eraser over to the long nap side to exfoliate. The Makeup Eraser can then be washed as needed–it’s washer and dryer friendly. I definitely recommend this product because it will save you tons of money on makeup remover and cotton pads and it’s good for your skin since you’re just using water and no chemicals.
I recently received the Sedona Lace 20 Color Eyeshadow Palette and I’m quite impressed. I have never tried any Sedona Lace products before. This palette includes 16 eye shadows, three blushes, and a highlight.
The eye shadows are all very nicely pigmented and extremely suitable for the Fall and Winter seasons. You can obviously rock these any time of the year but the palette has many taupes, mauves, and a beautiful cranberry shadow that are definitely appropriate for this time of year. The only con about this eye shadow palette is the fact that almost all of the shadows are shimmery or have a slight sheen to them. This can pose a problem when trying to create a complete eye look because, normally, incorporating matte shadows is best. For instance, if the palette at least included a matte cream highlighting shade, a medium matte brown, and a darker matte brown it would be a lot easier to create an entire look and you wouldn’t have to also rely on another eye shadow palette.
The blushes are also pigmented as well and I love the fact that the palette includes a matte cream highlight, which will definitely come in handy when contouring the face. The blushes are located underneath the eye shadows. To access them you pull out a little “drawer” on the bottom part of the palette.
Overall, I really do enjoy the Sedona Lace 20 Color Eyeshadow Palette. I love how pigmented each shadow and blush is. Also, it’s really affordable at only $15.95.
**For $4 off your Sedona Lace purchase use the code beautybycassie93 at checkout.
When creating this Audrey Hepburn inspired makeup look I went for super bold brows, doe-eyed makeup, and red lips.
Main parts of her look:
- Brows: I couldn’t get my brows exactly the same shape as hers since mine are so highly arched. Her brows were super thick but very straight, with almost no arch.
- Eye makeup: I tried to keep my eyes very wide-eyed by skipping out on black liner along my waterline. The key to making my eyes appear larger like hers was using a nude pencil on my waterline. Also, the winged liner and lashes helped to achieve her flirty looking eyes.
- Lips: In many of the pictures I came across of Audrey, she had full-looking red lips. I could tell hers were slightly overdrawn but I decided I would line my lips normally.
Below is the complete Audrey Hepburn inspired makeup tutorial.
As many of you may know the Sephora 20% off VIB sale is going on now. I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few new things as well as some long-time favorite products. Sephora rarely has sales so this is a great time to stock up on products and/or try new products. I filmed a haul video talking about each item. In the video I also talk about some Elizabeth Arden products I’ve received lately–I’ll post pictures/swatches below.
Products purchased from Sephora:
Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencils- $25 for set of four.
Sephora Favorites Draw the Line- $30
Peter Thomas Roth Skinstant Mask Magic- $45
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel- $22
Sephora The Beauty of Giving Back Face Palette- $15(on sale)
Elizabeth Arden products:
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Eye Gel-$40
- Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum- $60
- Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30-$50
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Lip Liner in Red Door Red-$21
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Ultra Violet, Pink Pink, and Rustic Red-$25
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss, Red Door Red, and Glamorous Gold-$18